As business intelligence specialists, we often get the questions, ‘Why Qlik?’, ‘What can Qlik do that other BI tools can’t do?’, ‘Why does Qlik cost more?’
We have decided to unpack these questions by highlighting the top 10 features of Qlik and compare these to other BI tools. This will help you make an informed decision when choosing a BI tool for your business.
Over the next few weeks, we will discuss the following Qlik Data Analytics features:
Top 10 Features:
- QIX Engine and Associative Model
- Data preparation and Integration
- Smart visualizations and Analytics
- Self-Service Creation
- Centralised sharing and collaboration
- Data storytelling, reporting and alerts
- Embedded analytics, custom applications and extensions
- Enterprise Governance and Scalability
- AI/Machine learning/Cognitive engine
Qlik is the only tool that provides an end-to-end data integration and analytics solution to help you close the gaps between data, insights, and action with active intelligence.
We are looking forward to discussing these topics in more detail with you.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!